Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sketches - The last of 2012

So, for blog spot, these are some of the last sketches I've done for 2012.

First are some sketches of my character Orion. I was playing around with some design ideas as well as practicing some more dynamic/action poses.

Nest is a simple sketch of my ITS fan character Enigma.  Just something meant to be simple and fun.

Here is a random sketch of a beast character that I wanted to work on. Little did I realize that I actually drew a Charr from guild Wars 2.

Next is a very odd sketch of Gene. I wanted to go for a strange action pose that...really ended up looking weird.

Last sketch is a simple sketch of a beast character that to me struck me as a kind of merchant, like the demon Vulgrim from Darksiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment