Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sketch and Color - Unknown Engineer

Some time ago I sat down and did some random concept sketches for steampunk-themed characters who could be part of the crew of Bahamut's airship, so I decided to finally sit down and throw some color on one of them.



This one was originally a wolf concept, but after looking at the sketch I realized I made him a hybrid; a hybrid of a wolf and something else though I'm not too sure what the something else is yet.
I've done some modifications and changes here and there and overall, I'm quite happy with his final look here.

So far this character is without a name. He's an engineer onboard the airship 'Arvanche' and one of the first to join the crew, though honestly he's not exactly an 'expert' as it were, but he's a fast learner and a quick-thinker, good to have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment