Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sketch and Color - Street Rat

It's been forever since I was able to get any artwork done, so after getting some sketches done this week, I was finally able to get some finished to show to everyone here.



This offering here is of a very old character I never showed to anyone, this is a street rat...er, rat.
The concept of a "street rat" character has always interested me (I blame the Aladdin concept) so many many moons ago I actually designed one that was, well, an actual rat.
I never did anything with that character for a very long time; if I remember right I didn't even have a name or story concept for him, so when I thought about him last week I decided to actually give him a new look and show him off to everyone.

He doesn't really have a name or a concept to him yet, it might be something I can work on down the line. Name suggestions are always appreciated.

And no, I didn't mean to color his clothing like a jedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment