Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sketch and Color - Child Bahamut



From the journal of Sir Forge; member of the Zenethia Council~

‘When we first found the child, we didn’t know what to think; he was very ragged looking with dirty fur and tattered clothing who seemed to hang around this older, grumpy dragon.  When we did finally get them to come with us, we didn’t know what we would discover.

We were first taken aback that the young one had blue fur rather than black like we expected; but we were all surprised at the fact that he looked so much like the prince.

We were then surprised at how injured he had been; his body had quite a few scars on him; we have no idea what had happened to him and he really didn’t seem to want to tell us any details.
In fact, he seemed very hesitant to let our healers look him over at all, and he outright refused when they went to examine his feet.

The thing that troubles us the most are the strange collar and cuffs he wears. Again, the boy was hesitant but we were able to see that the items seemed to be a solid piece of some kind of metal; there was no break or latch anywhere. I would assume some kind of magic, but Masamune will be able to tell us more.
 
What I find strange is that the older dragon that was with the child has a similar collar. There must be some kind of connection, but neither seem willing to tell us.

The child did finally tell us his name, and I have a hard time believing that this is just mere coincidence; the fur coloring, the eyes, the age, even his name, it is so much like the missing prince…’

A simple posting today: a small thing that I did for fun; little child Bahamut.

I guess this is a bit of ‘art therapy’; even though I have art to work on for people, I’ve been feeling really down and kinda depressed so I was hoping that this would be a little fun and a bit of a distraction.

The story bit was just something I did for fun since it kind of lingered in my mind while I was working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment