Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Character Sketch - Quilava

Today's offering is going to be a bit odd.

I am not a huge fan of Pokemon and I really didn't have any interest in the design/concepts for anthropomorphic Pokemon (aka Pokemorphs), but the other day I had the idea of trying to do one for the heck of it.

There were a few problems though: if I really wanted to do this I wanted to choose a Pokemon that I haven't really seen a lot of (if at all), but that lead to the problem that I really don't know that many of the Pokemon and since there is a huge mess of them it's hard to keep them straight.

But in the end, I did choose one that I haven't really seen a lot of: Quilava.
So I sat down and worked out this little sketch of a Quilava Pokemorph.



I don't really have a lot of details worked out for him yet: no name or anything like that, so we'll have to see if I come up with anything more with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment