Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Character Sketch and Color - Feral Bahamut

This was supposed to be a sketch upload for yesterday, but not only did I not make it (my sleep schedule has been going weird recently, -really- weird) I also decided to work on the colored version of this right away.
So, for today, I decided to show off both the sketch and the final, flat colored version.






This is Bahamut in what I call his 'feral form', where he's more like a normal dragon; four-legged but without his wings.
To make a long story short, do to events in an alternate past, Bahamut has was exposed to some demonic influences so that when he changes into this form, it takes on a more radical look than he normally would look.

I am a huge fan of this look, and I realized that I never really had a 'reference picture' of Baha in this form, so it was time to change that.
Nothing fancy or extravagant, just a simple one shot sketch and picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment