Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sketch - Lil' Troy

A small sketch offering for today.

I've been trying to get some more worthwhile sketches done, with varying degrees of success.
This was a sketch that almost went horribly wrong, the posing and perspective were giving me some fits and while trying to figure that out, I had no idea who to actually draw in, so I decided it was time to sketch a character that hasn't had a lot of attention: Troy.



Overall, I am happy with how this sketch looks, for some reason the look and style here seems different to me, but I'm not entirely sure why; maybe it's just the simple fact that Troy's head is at a different angle and the expression I was trying to go for had his ears going in different directions. Or he just seems "fluffier" than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment