Friday, November 23, 2012

Sketches and Doodles

Finally getting back to posting some sketches/doodles here.
Here is a small collection of random sketches and doodles that I’ve done randomly or during down time in work or DnD games.



First up is just a random page of doodles and designs. Some of it is practice since I want to try and come up with a good pattern design for Gene’s marking (I really wish I was better at tribal/celtic -style designs). The rest are just random fun.



Second up is a sketch of Alistar from League of Legends. Body structure is all wrong, but I wasn’t worried since it was a random doodle. On lined-paper no less.



Last up is a random sketch of Khavru. In Jedi robes. With a lightsaber.
That was random, I cannot lie. But fun, heh. Don’t worry, I think he would be considered a padawan, so no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment