Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Color - ITS Hybrid

I have been busy trying to get a lot of art done before Christmas, but I have found some time to do some things on the side as well, so today's offering is one of these side projects.

I have done a bit of artwork based on Chaz-GELF's comic the Intergalactic Truckstop, and this drawing was a spur of the moment idea based on a world building Q&A session Chaz had where he talked about "hybrid races" of some of his aliens from the world.
So this idea popped into my head and I had to give it a try.



This fella here is a mix of the Inquisi and the Itanta, though that's about it; I don't have a name for him yet or a background, but that is something to work on later.
This was fun to work on; the tricky part was trying to come up with a design that incorporated features from both races and this was the end result.

Overall, I'm very pleased with his this turned out, been a while since I got to do something fun and simple, so this was a nice change of pace.

Paint Tool SAI.

All things the Intergalactic Truckstop is (c) Chaz-GELF.
Character and art are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment