Friday, December 7, 2012

Sketch - Rakwulf Gene

This was something done for fun, Gene as a Rakwulf, an alien from the comic Inhuman by not-fun.



This was not the original idea I had in mind: at first I just wanted to try drawing a Rakwulf, but it reminded me so much of Gene that I just made it him in the end.

I'm not entirely sure if my drawing though is accurate, while looking for references I noticed that some of the different Rakwulf not-fun has drawn differed here and there, so I dunno if I got it right or not.
Well, according to not-fun, apparently I drew Gene here more like a hekshanian/rakwulf hybrid, rather than a full-blooded rakwulf. Whoops.
Seems kinda appropriate though, given how Gene is a hybrid himself.

Still, it was fun, I may throw some color on this later.

Rakwulf and all things Inhuman are (c) not-fun.
Gene and art are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment