Saturday, February 18, 2012

Character Sketch - Unknown GELF

Small sketch that was part of a doodle page; this is my design for a unknown GELF character.





This was something that I had been wanting to do for a while since I started watching Chaz-Fox over on deviantART and reading his comic Intergalactic Truck Stop.
GELF I believe stands for ‘Genetic Engineered Life Form’, and are rather interesting and unique to the comic’s world and lore, and I had been wanting to try and design one of my own, but I’ve been hesitant for several different reasons. What spurred me into playing around with this finally was seeing that many others have done this already.

I don’t have a whole lot thought out for this guy yet, just wanted to try and get a design down first. Not sure what his genetic composition is yet, what his name is or what his occupation will be.
Hoping that fleshing him out will be fun.


GELFs and all things related to the Intergalactic Truck Stop is (c) Chaz-Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment