Monday, May 7, 2012

Character Sketches - Zeleme and Vandal

So then.
After a bit of unexpected downtime, I am finally back, and I come with sketches. So hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of posting sketches up here for your viewing pleasure.

Today I have a small offering of three to kick things off.

The three are of two characters of mine that I don't do a lot of anymore for one reason or another.
First up is the demon lord Zeleme, the main antagonist when it comes to things in my fantasy world. I only had done one decent picture of Zeleme a long time ago, so I thought it was time I give him an update.



Problem is that this sketch really didn't turn out too well, there are quite a few things I'm not happy with, the biggest being that he looks way too small and thin.
But, I suppose it is a starting point.


The next two are of my character Vandal. I had done a sketch of Vandal earlier, but since I hadn't drawn him in so long, the sketch was kind of crap, so I decided to try again, with some better results.


The first one is okay, but a few things bug me about it, but not as badly as the last one.



The second one is actually something I did kind of randomly; I haven't done an ink sketch like this in a long time so I managed to doodle something really quickly for the fun of it. I like this one a lot better and the idea is just simple and silly enough to work.

Now, let's hope I can actually keep this going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment