Thursday, July 5, 2012

Character Sketches - Star Trek

I have to apologize to people for the lack of updates and art here, to be honest I've been suffering from a severe case of lack of motivation and self-esteem, but I have come back with some sketches, and here are three to make up for the past few days.

Although...they are Star Trek related, my apologizes.



First one here is pretty simple, Bahamut in a Starfleet uniform. I haven't been able to do a decent one of him like this, so I tried it again here. Actually looks partially decent, so it's something.



Second up is something kind of random, a concept for a character of an unknown alien race I had thought up. The initial concept sketch here though is...not very good in my opinion. It's very lacking in, well, design, detail and personality, so...it's a starting point but that's about it.



And lastly is just portrait shots of Dorgan and the new character. This was for some practice with human or human-like faces as well as seeing if I could do something for the new character, but again, kind of lacking for some reason.

At least it's something, if nothing else.

All things Star Trek are (c) to CBS, and the uniform designs are inspired by Star Trek Online, which is (c) Cryptic Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment