Monday, July 23, 2012

Sketch and Color - Illisandra

More progression work, this time with my character Illisandra.



This was another character concept that was born out of the Champions Online character builder. Inspired by some ideas I had seen in the game, I tried to create a kind of creature/draconic character, and Illisandra was the result.



Illisandra is a young draconic mage and very shy/timid; it's one reason why she wanted to learn magic, to try and become less timid and maybe become an adventurer someday and explore the world and maybe becoming a bigger part in it.
If I decide to have her specialize in a particular element, I'm not sure which one it'll be; I’m kind of leaning towards kinetic force or maybe something psionic since that was how I built her CO, but I'm not sure.

What I thought was amusing was that when I was working on her, she kind of made me think she belonged to the same school as another character a friend made; Lorica.

Her character is still being developed, so I don't have anything solid for her yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment