Friday, July 13, 2012

Sketch and Color - Bahamut Test

Another art progression post for today.



Decided to sit down and work on the sketch of Bahamut I was playing with a different look/style for him (I was inspired/influenced by the artwork of Tay over at DeviantART, so I was trying something different here with Bahamut, the most obvious is the kind of digitigrade feet/legs that he has only at rest).



Nothing too grand with this really, just added some color and a little bit of shading for him here. I was playing around with the shading here though, testing different tools in SAI and seeing what they could do.



The third image here though is a bit different. Nothing too grand, I just wanted to play around with a different color scheme for Bahamut.
I dunno why, but I always wondered how Bahamut would look in white, so I gave it a try here, altering some of his colors to see how it would look (I am kind of tempted to name him 'Hunter', since a lot of people end up calling me that when they see 'Hunter Bahamut').

No comments:

Post a Comment