Friday, January 13, 2012

Characetr Sketches - Disgrunted Baha is disgruntled.

Today's offering are some sketches of my personal character (persona, fursona, what-have-you), Bahamut.  These sketches were done when I was...not in a good frame of mind.


The first sketch is of Bahamut in his feral form looking...less that happy.
At the time of this sketch, I was not very happy and I just wanted to be left alone, but that wasn't happening and that just seemed to irritate me more than anything.

Sometimes, you just shouldn't touch.


The second sketch is of Bahamut done in a steampunk setting getting...er...drunk.

"Bartender! This &^*% tastes like *%@#^*&  @$%!
GIVE ME MORE!"

Now, I should make mention that I do not drink alcohol, I just don't like it, so that trait has been passed on over to Bahamut.
This sketch was done around Christmas time I believe, during one of the low points I had during the time and I was -seriously- tempted to start drinking, but luckily I never fell for it, but this image was produced ragardless.

Trust me, you do not want to have a drunk Bahamut. You -do not- want this.

…though now when I look at this picture I have “Wenches and Mead” by Alestorm playing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment