Friday, January 27, 2012

Character Sketch - Fiv'Rao

This is another character that is in need of 'reclamation'.



This is Fiv'Rao, or Fiver for short, and he's a hybrid of a dragon and a kobold (not the traditional kobolds you may think of, rather the Athmesdian Kobolds that I created).

In the beginning, Fiver was a 'lovechild'-type character, the child of a character of mine and a character belonging to an older friend.  He was used in an ancient rp I used to play with said friend, and he was the twin brother of another character the friend created.

To make a long story short, some crap happened and Fiver has gone through a lot of nastiness; I was as mean to this guy as I was with Orion.
So, on a spur of the moment, I thought it was time to try and working on him a little, and this sketch was what was produced.

It's a good start I think, so I may work on him a little more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment