Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Character Sketch - Steampunk Anteater

Another small post for today and it's another steampunk-esque sketch.

I love anteaters, I think they're nifty animals and they have a unique look, which I think makes them cool (if not rare) anthro-characters.
After looking through some galleries on dA and fa, I had the urge to try and work on an anteater character. I also decided to try working with a steampunk theme again so I could add onto Bahamut's airship crew.



This was done sometime around June of 2011 if I remember right.
This also...isn't very good.

I think think this is a good concept, but it needs lots of work. Working on the head was much harder than I expected and the image looked too much like some of the reference images I was looking at, so I just need to sit down and work on him a little more.

It's a good starting spot, but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment