Sunday, January 8, 2012

Character Sketch - Minion


This sketch is of a character that no one has gotten to see before until now.
This fellow here is Minion, he was used briefly in an old rp I did a while ago. He was one of the hundreds that were enslaved by the demon Zeleme down in his realm of Dys.  Minion is meant to be a hybrid creature, if I remember correctly I think he was meant to be a troll/bugbear, so he's tall, lanky, somewhat furry, and has some of the race's skills, such as good stealth and regeneration.

Because Minion had a bit of a reputation for being a cranky and mean creature, he was used primarily for fights; occasionally Zeleme held a fighting competition and forced several groups of slaves to fight, and Minion was one of the ones that did fairly well.

This sketch actually kind of came around by accident. This page was kind of a 'junk page' where I had all kinds of weirdness, but when I realized what I had created, I was a bit surprised with myself, but that explains the messiness of the sketch.

But, there is a chance I may take this and finish it in some way. We'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment