Saturday, January 28, 2012

Character Sketch - Orion Again



Doing some more work with Orion, this time back to his original age (teenager/young adult in human years I guesstimate).

It's been a while since I drew Orion not looking angry or disgruntled. This was intended to be a warm-up sketch, but it didn't really turn out well so I just tinkered with it for a while until I got something I liked.  I wanted to try and break out of this 'pose monotony' I slip into occasionally, so I ended up working something like this. It's alright, though a few parts bug me.

What's going on? I dunno, I was running scenarios through my head about what he could be reacting to, but I haven't really pinned down anything yet.

Orion and his story is going through some changes, so right now things for him are in a bit of flux.  I suppose we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment