Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sketch and Finish - Geminii

A little bit of a different post for today, kind of a before and after shot, if you will.

Geminii is another character that I really love, but I do not do nearly enough art for him, so I decided to change that.



 Kind of going along the same lines as the 'Geminii on the Loose' sketch, I decided to sketch out Geminii who looks like he just escaped, but rather looking psychotic, I wanted to make him look more angry and determined.



I really liked how the sketch turned out, so I decided to try and finish it, so it actually became my 'test image' for trying out SAI.  While I like GIMP, it's not perfect, and well, the same could be said for SAI, it has some nice stuff, but it's not perfect (god, Photoshop has spoiled me).

However, in the end, I really am happy with how the final image turned out, just need to get some more practice in with SAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment