Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sketches - Cute Lil' Monster

Back a while ago deviantART had a contest going for participates to design a 'cute monster' for a new shirt they were going to produce.  I actually had plans of participating in this (even though I had no hopes of winning) but for one reason or another that never actually happens.

So, I figured that I should at least show off the concept I had going.


The first image was the basic design I was playing with, a kind of bat critter that was something cute and simple, that paw print at the top was meant to be something that would go on the arm of the shirt.


The second image is what I was going to use for the actual shirt design, the critter would be on the back of the shirt and it was meant to look like it was hanging from the wearer's shoulders and neck.

While I never made it into the actual entries, it is a design that is worth keeping a hold of, who knows when it'll come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment